Dundas Conservatory of Music has been providing professional music instruction in downtown Dundas since 1991. Our teachers are musicians from diverse musical backgrounds who are passionate about cultivating the love of music in each student.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide vocal instruction to students of various ages and skill levels.
- Prepare students for performances and RCM Examinations.
- Attend DCM student recitals.
- Regularly communicate with students and their parents in regards to students’ progress.
- Answer the DCM telephone and return calls pertaining to vocal students.
- Maintain a clean and tidy studio.
- Experience teaching voice to students of different ages/skills, including young children ages 3-5.
- Classical background/training.
- Able to accompany students during lessons and recitals.
If you are a dynamic and committed individual who would like to join our team, email your resume to Elizabeth at: email@example.com