Do you know someone who would be interested in taking music lessons at the Dundas Conservatory of Music?
Did you know that the majority of our students have come to us by way of word-of-mouth referrals from current and past students?
We would like to say “thank you” to our students and their families for sharing their positive experiences.
As a gesture of appreciation, we have implemented a referral program for current students attending the Dundas Conservatory of Music.
This referral program offers a $50 credit towards lessons to current students who refer a new family to the Conservatory.
Following are the guidelines for the referral program:
- Referring students will be determined by the name written in the “How did you hear about us?” portion of new student’s registration form.
- The referral program is per family and is not applicable to siblings of current or referred students.
- The $50 credit will be applied to student accounts at the beginning of the new term following placement and acceptance of the referred students’ full registration for the remainder of the current term with a minimum of 3 months of lessons.
- Refer as many times as you like! There is no limit to the number of credits received by each student or family.
- The $50 credit can only be applied towards music lessons and is not redeemable for cash.